From Newark Airport to a Hotel in New JerseyBuy tickets now
Unfortunately there are no shuttle buses from the airport to hotels in New Jersey. There are buses, but it is very difficult to give good advice as this depends on where your accommodation is located in this area. Another option is to take a Yellow cab at the airport. Depending in where you need to be, the prices range from $40 to $80. This price is for up to three people. When travelling with more, I would strongly advise to book a van with a driver by following these steps below. This option is always (much) cheaper. It’s also nice that you know the price (excl. toll and tips) before you leave. You can book a van for up to six people.
Follow the steps below to book a car service or van:
- Fill in Newark and your flight details and choose Meeting Area “International (Outside Only)”
- Fill in New Jersey and the address
- Fill in the date and pick-up time. (You can just fill in your arrival time and they check when you arrive and at which gate).
- Choose the desired car
- Fill in your details and select the method of payment, I recommend you to choose the “cash” option, you’ll pay cash to the driver
- Fill in your phone number
- Confirm your booking and you will receive your confirmation email