JFK Airport to New Jersey TransferBuy tickets now
Book your JFK Airport to New Jersey Transfer before you travel to New York. If you have landed in JFK but are staying in a hotel/apartment in New Jersey, then you have quite the trip ahead of you. Depending on where you need to be in New Jersey, there are a number of options. You could take the train to, for example, Jersey City but you would need to change three times and perhaps also take a taxi to your hotel when in Jersey City.
Taxi from JFK to New Jersey
I would not advise to take a yellow cab as JFK is located in a different state than New Jersey, taxi drivers can charge a special rate. On top of that, they often drive through the busy Manhattan which could lead to bills as high as $150 – $200. Booking a car service or van with a driver beforehand is a better option and much cheaper. You know the price (excl. toll and tips) before you leave and if you are travelling with more people, it’s an affordable option.
Follow the steps below to book a car service or a van
- Fill in JFK and your flight details and choose Meeting Area “International (Outside Only)”
- Fill in New Jersey and the address
- Fill in the date and pick-up time. (You can just fill in your arrival time and they check when you arrive and at which gate)
- Choose the desired car
- Fill in your details and select the method of payment, I recommend you to choose the “cash” option, you’ll pay cash to the driver
- Fill in your phone number
- Confirm your booking and you will receive your confirmation email
Are you travelling from a different airport?
Was this article helpful? Recommend it by giving me a rating: