Ballet Tickets in New York
Ballet tickets in New York can be purchased before you leave. It is easy and safe to book your tickets online. A performance of the New York City Ballet can be enjoyed at the David H. Koch Theater at Lincoln Center. The New York City Ballet have performed great classics such as A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Swan Lake and Romeo and Juliet. In addition they are also known to stage modern, lesser known ballets. The impressive theatre building in which they perform was designed by Philip Johnson. Throughout the building travertine stone is used, the same stone that was used to build St. Peter’s Basilica at the Vatican in Rome.
Buy ballet tickets now, pay no service fee and pick-up tickets directly at the theatre!
Find your tickets
New York City Ballet Schedule
Founded by Léon Barzin, New York City Ballet is one of the world’s leading dance companies. With almost 100 sublime dancers and close to 70-members in the orchestra. They boast the largest repertoire of any ballet company in the United States, staging 60 or more ballets per season. New York City Ballet, as a tradition, performs The Nutcracker every November and December; one of the company’s most complex theatrical stage performances.
How to get to Lincoln Center
Lincoln Center is located in the Upper West Side, between West 62nd and 65th Streets and Columbus and Amsterdam Avenues. From Penn Station or Times Square you can take the subway 1 uptown to 66th Street/Lincoln Center Station. You can’t miss it!
How to buy Ballet Tickets?
It’s easy to buy tickets. Above you can select the date when you want to go. You’ll get an overview of all the tickets available. You can then choose how many tickets you would like, add them to your cart and pay right away. After paying, you’ll receive a confirmation and your voucher by email right away. You’ll exchange the voucher for tickets at the theatre on the day of the show, at least one hour before the show starts.
Seats are assigned by the theatre, which is why you won’t know your exact seating at the time of booking. Seat numbers will be clearly marked on the tickets. For bookings up to 4 people you are guaranteed seating next to each other. For larger groups the theatre will try its best.Buy your ballet tickets here
Why buy through NewYork.com.au?
- No unexpected costs. What you see is what you pay!
- A dedicated helpdesk: You can always contact me, by email, phone or WhatsApp
- No third parties; you buy directly from the source
- Reliable, safe and fast
- Pay safely with credit card or PayPal
Send me an email at email@example.com if you want to book for groups of 9 people or more.
- Wed February 28th 2018 - 19:30 - New York City Ballet - Lincoln Center - Koch Theater
- Thu March 1st 2018 - 19:30 - New York City Ballet - Lincoln Center - Koch Theater
- Fri March 2nd 2018 - 20:00 - New York City Ballet - Lincoln Center - Koch Theater
- Sat March 3rd 2018 - 14:00 - New York City Ballet - Lincoln Center - Koch Theater
- Sat March 3rd 2018 - 20:00 - New York City Ballet - Lincoln Center - Koch Theater
- Sun March 4th 2018 - 15:00 - New York City Ballet - Lincoln Center - Koch Theater
- Tue April 24th 2018 - 19:30 - New York City Ballet - Lincoln Center - Koch Theater
- Wed April 25th 2018 - 19:30 - New York City Ballet - Lincoln Center - Koch Theater
- Thu April 26th 2018 - 19:30 - New York City Ballet - Lincoln Center - Koch Theater
- Fri April 27th 2018 - 20:00 - New York City Ballet - Lincoln Center - Koch Theater
* The lowest price for this musical is (among others) found on Tue February 27th 2018 19:30