JFK Airport to Queens or Brooklyn TransferBuy tickets now
A JFK Airport to Queens or Brooklyn Transfer is best arranged in advance. Unfortunately there are no shuttle buses from the airport to Queens or Brooklyn. It is very difficult to give good advice as this depends on where your accommodation is located in these areas. You can often get to your hotel/apartment by means of the subway, this is then often the cheapest way.
Taxi from JFK to Queens or Brooklyn
Another option is to take a Yellow cab at the airport. Depending on where you need to be, this shouldn’t cost more than $30 or $40. This price is for up to three people. If you are travelling with more people, taking a pre-booked van is a better option. You can do so by following these steps. You can book a van with a driver for up to six people and in doing so you will know the exact costs before you leave.
Follow the steps below to book a car service or van
- Fill in JFK and your flight details and choose Meeting Area “International (Outside Only)”
- Fill in Queens or Brooklyn and the address
- Fill in the date and pick-up time. (You can just fill in your arrival time and they check when you arrive and at which gate)
- Choose the desired car
- Fill in your details and select the method of payment, I recommend you to choose the “cash” option, you’ll pay cash to the driver
- Fill in your phone number
- Confirm your booking and you will receive your confirmation email
Are you travelling from a different airport?
Was this article helpful? Recommend it by giving me a rating: