A Bronx Tale on Broadway Tickets
Buy your A Bronx Tale on Broadway tickets before you go to New York. Buying theatre tickets online is simple and saves you time and money. A Bronx Tale, produced by an award-winning team including Robert De Niro, among others, is playing at the Longacre Theatre. The musical tells the story of Calogero Anello, an Italian-American teenager growing up in The Bronx during the 1960’s, who bears witness to a murder. As he gets older, he becomes caught between two worlds. Should he follow the good example of his hardworking father, or that of his close friend and gangster Sonny? The script, that was turned into a movie of the same name (starring De Niro) was written by Chazz Palmenteri who based it on his own life story.
Unfortunately this show has closed
How to buy A Bronx Tale on Broadway tickets?
It’s easy to buy tickets to A Bronx Tale. Above you can select the date when you want to go. You’ll get an overview of all the tickets available. You can then choose how many tickets you would like, add them to your cart and pay right away. After paying, you’ll receive a confirmation and your voucher by email right away. You’ll exchange the voucher for tickets at the theater on the day of the show, at least one hour before the show starts.
Seats are assigned by the theatre, therefore you won’t know your exact seating at the time of booking. Seat numbers will be clearly marked on the tickets. For bookings up to 4 people you are guaranteed seating next to each other. For larger groups the theatre will try its best.
Why buy through NewYork.com.au?
- No unexpected costs. What you see is what you pay!
- Guaranteed best available seats at the time you book
- A dedicated help desk: You can always contact me, by email, phone or WhatsApp
- Reliable, safe and fast
- Pay safely with credit card or PayPal
- If you choose a flex ticket, cancellations are possible up to 10 days before the show date.
Send me an email at email@example.com if you want to book for groups of 10 people or more.
- Children up to 4 years old aren’t allowed in the theatre. Recommended from age 12.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Location: Longacre Theatre, 220 West 48th Street